Saturday, October 11, 2008

This Week...

I feel like I've had writers block or something lately. Not much to share and I haven't taken many photos recently. It's hard for the camera to catch Ellie smiling so I was quite pleased with her excitement for the camera here.
The only thing I can think of that we did this past was take Jack to get a haircut. This is the shortest his hair has been in a while and I think it makes him look so grown up :)
Jack has a love for toy catalogs! It all started about this time last year when I started receiving catalogs in the mail for Christmas. For some reason he loves to just look at all the pictures of the toys. To him it's almost as good as having one. This morning I came around the corner and he was just lying there reading his catalog and looking so adorable.


No comments: