Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome Drew

Our first nephew, Drew Daniel Ferwerda, was born on Friday, November 7 to my brother Dan and his wife Holly. He was born at 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 23 inches long. Everyone is doing great and they came home from the hospital today. I was sad not to be able to hold him myself because I had a pretty bad cold, but Josh and Jack sat together with Drew for a long time. For those of you who know Jack personally he has such a soft tender heart for a boy. It was so sweet how he was just getting down in his face and talking to him. He even put both his hands on Drew's cheeks and kissed his nose. Everyday I love to watch his big brother skills in action. Eleanor doesn't know how good of brother she has yet!


1 comment:

Kate said...

What precious pictures! I can't wait until Jack gets to bestow some of that gentleness on my Maren!