Monday, March 30, 2009

Uncle Scot

A couple weeks ago my brother Scot came for a visit from Florida. We were thrilled he was coming since at Christmas it had been a year since he was last here. With Josh on second shift our little family even headed out to the airport to greet him. Most anyone with a little boy will know that the airport is a really cool place to visit! It always takes a short time for them to warm up to Scot but when they do neither want to let him out of sight. Even now two weeks after he left Eleanor still says his name every time we pull into my mom's driveway.
So far Jack has not showed much serious interest in sports, granted he his only 3 1/2. For those of you who know him, he is our little science guy. Jack loves to figure things out and always asks how things work...until now. Scot brought his skateboard home and Jack just thought it was the coolest thing ever. In the picture below he had just done a "trick" and the board accidentally went flying through the air. Ellie looked at me with her mouth wide open and you can see for yourselves Jack's reaction.

It was great to see you Scot! Come home again soon.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Jodi- I found your blog through Holly's blog. I was in a small group with Dan and Holly- today she was telling me that you are Dan's sister! What a small world- your blog is awesome!! Your famimly is beautiful! Looking on your blog I am finding the connection you have with different people I see every Sunday- it Makes Blythfield not seem so BIG!! Anyway I look forward to the coming weeks in Bible study with you. Have a Great week!