Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sick Snuggles

There is pretty much nothing wonderful about having a sick family except the great cuddles! I feel like I've been living in the land of the ill... (reason for lack of posting) There has been constant sickness in our house since before Easter. Easter day was the worst! None of us went to church but instead spent the entire day curled on the couch with the flu. We had to cancel plans with both sides of the family and shut ourselves indoors. I took both kids to the doctor yesterday for ear infections and Bronchitis, Yuck! Hopefully just another couple days and we'll be back to normal. I've completely been relying on Christ to sustain me the past few weeks and I think there is finally an end in sight. Here is a snapshot of those sweet sweet snuggles.

No comments: