Sunday, August 8, 2010

Max and Me

Well, you may think I'm crazy, but I told Josh I didn't mind if he left for two nights so he could go to his college friends reunion this weekend. Since my mom had the older kids it would just be Max and myself. Friday night after he left I started thinking, what have I done? I can barely walk around the house let alone be here by myself with a newborn for two days. 
It has actually been really nice. At times I'm tempted to do too much and not rest but I've enjoyed the time alone and getting to know Max. He continues to eat and sleep great...
Now please can I have my hubby home?



1 comment:

Bekah said...

Jodi, he is so, so beautiful. Glad you had some good alone time with him. I'm not sure if I would have let Drew go. You're a better woman than I. :)