Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Breakfast

One of my favorite things about fall is all the seasonal baking I get to do. I have quite a sweet tooth and so as I try to teach my kids to enjoy the healthy fruits and veggies, they will certainly get their fill of apple pie, zucchini bread, pumpkin whatever and so on. Last year I shared one of my new found favorites the Pumpkin Scone. In case you missed that one, you can find it here. So there it is, and if it wasn't so indulgent I could probably eat three every morning :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I remember making those last year when you shared the recipe! I think I'll have to indulge again...maybe tomorrow morning. ;) Love you!

Ashley said...

I tried your recipe last year and loved it! I was just thinking about getting it out again and making a double batch to share with girlfriends. Thanks for sharing it! Hope you are having a great Fall. :)