Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Here's a little snip-it of Thanksgiving...
My mom had the kids over the weekend before to do a little thanksgiving crafting.

Over the holiday we spent two nights with Josh's family at this little house in the middle of nowhere. Friends of his parents graciously let us stay. The outside doesn't look like much, but the inside was totally redecorated...one of those where the refridgerator looks like just another cupboard and the dish washer like a kitchen drawer...It was beautiful inside
And because Instafriday was replaced with black friday...


 Ellie and my niece Kennedy were taking turns being the photographer as we enjoyed a little fresh air. I think I had over 100 pictures to delete by the time they were done, but it wasn't for nought. I think they got some keepers.

No comments: