Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Last week I celebrated my 28th birthday. I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was graduating high school and now here I am with a family of my own...a husband who loves me and two adorable children. I am grateful, God has given me so much. It's hard to see to far into the future, but my one of my current goals for this next year is to finish my first triathlon. I am in the middle of training now and my race is at the end of the summer. After having two kids I felt like I needed to step up my activity level (not that 2 kids doesn't keep me active enough). It has been a blast so far and I hope this is just the beginning of a more fit and active lifestyle :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy birthday, Jodi! You are beautiful!