Saturday, June 28, 2008

So, I've been slacking a bit the past couple weeks. Our week at Higgins was lots of fun, but the weather was not so great. Mostly rainy everyday and it cleared up the last 2 days. The kids started to get a little bored indoors, but great overall great fun nonetheless. Josh arrived home safely from the sailing trip with lots of stories...and facial hair :) I was pretty busy this past week getting back into the swing of things especially with my triathlon training. In addition i decided to run another 10k this morning. I've decided i like that distance, but probably nothing more. I don't enjoy running that much. Here are a few more pictures of the kids at Higgins Lake.





Jack wanted so badly to put my swim cap on, but i couldn't get him to look at me for a picture. He looked pretty funny.

No comments: