Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a blessed Christmas day and time spent with families. After spending the morning at home with our own family of four we headed to my moms for yummy brunch and the Ferwerda Family Christmas. Here are a few of the many images we captured throughout the day.
Jodi and the kids (Jack kept looking away from the camera so I finally had to hold his head in place)
Nana(my mom) and Ellie
Jack and Hailey watching videos on Uncle Scot's computer. We haven't seen my brother Scot since he was home last Christmas. It took a little while but the kids finally warmed up.
Jack got a pizza making kit from Nana and Grandpa Buzz
Eleanor received baby doll and a handmade cradle that her Great Grandpa made, but wait, where's the baby?

I think it would take me a while to warm up to someone with hair like that too. Love you Scot. Glad you're home, but get a haircut!

















No comments: