Friday, September 11, 2009

School Days

My boy is off to school! He did great and like most was very excited. How in the world did the past 4 years go so fast. I'm a proud Mamma! He walked right up to his classroom and classmates, we prayed together before going in and he never looked back. Unfortunately Eleanor cried the whole mile home "Want Jacky Mommy." I'm sure once she realizes the attention is now all for her she'll be ok.
Jack - 4 years old

Do you think he's just a little excited?

Oops, was I supposed to teach him how to wear a backpack?

3 comments:

Kate said...

I bet all the little girls in Jack's class think he is so cute. You'd better watch out! And, he seems smart enough to eventually figure out the whole backpack situation. :)

Dan and Holly said...

very, very cute. i love the "excited" picture. it makes me excited and sad at the same time, thinking about hailey doing this next year.

ZFam said...

okay--jack in that 2nd photo is priceless! i think every year on the first day of school you should make him take his 'excited for school' picture...that would be a fun line-up for his HS graduation shots=)
uh. he's so cute!