Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

Why is it that only on holiday's you can't get the picture you want? The best I could with Jack is the back of his head...Neither of them would even take a picture with me.
Never the less, Mother's day was a beautiful day and i felt overwhelmingly loved by my kids and husband. I'm so thankful I get to be their mom.

My Brother Scot has moved home from Florida for the summer to open and run his new business Placid Wake Park and It's been so great to have him around regularly. He loves kids so much but otherwise rarely got a chance to see them. I love to watch them interact now and love on eachother

 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day! Is that the new 'mini' I see in the background? We have a terrible time getting good family pictures, too. I think I have about 3 pictures of us all together that I actually like. Oh well!