Monday, May 10, 2010

Vacation

A few weeks ago we took our first family vacation out of state with kids. I'm not sure who was more excited, me or the kiddos. It would be a long drive, but I kept my sights set on the sunny beaches of Florida! We all had a blast and came home with many fun memories. 

unforgettable moments:
it took eleanor 48 minutes to ask if we were at florida yet
jack with the stomach flu (yes, puking) all night in the car
swimming in the rain the whole first day (followed by 6 days of sunshine :)
jack eating his ice cream cone half asleep cause he didn't nap
Disney
ellie about the Disney princesses "I just wanna give her a hug"
The most classic Disney comment...10pm as we"re driving out and jack is almost already asleep..."Dad, can we come back tomorrow?"
And since we started out with puking, why not end that way...eleanor had a little car sickness and threw up her dinner all over the carseat...I'm glad I was driving :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh, it looks like you had so much fun! Can you believe your kids are old enough for Disney? I can't. We're so excited for our big Michigan trip this summer. Just a month and a half now!