Sunday, July 3, 2011

Instafriday on Sunday

A fellow blogger came up with this brilliant idea, and i’m totally jumping on the bandwagon!
i’m posting my iphone pics from the week that i've snapped on instagram.
don’t you love how instagram totally makes lame pictures look cool?! 
I think I'm going to like this...not just because it was a fun way to recap my week, but also because i don’t have to edit any photos – makes for fast blogging!
I never get sick of taking pictures of kids on the dock and in the sand. 
Something about it is so nostalgic for me.
Impromptu pool party turned picnic with friends

I think this so funny because Jack has a mouth full of food, but he's trying to smile so nicely for me.

These next couple just get me rolling...I was in Gap the other day with the kids and Jack says "Hey mom, look it's Dad!" I turned around to see him embracing this manequin :) 
We got a pretty good laugh and kept moving through the store.

Then Ellie says "lets take one with mom too" 
I can't even get them to take pictures this good with me for real.

 Babes chillin' on the beach in Saint Joseph

As Maxwell does less and less nursing, Eleanor gets to feed more and more bottles. 
She still loves to hold him, but since he's almost as big as she is, he will not sit still very often.


No comments: