Friday, July 15, 2011

Vintage Circus Party

On Wednesday I had 12 girls ready to go to the circus!
We had such a fabulous time celebrating Eleanor's birthday with her friends. 
I had seen this idea for a party long ago and it just stuck with me. I knew Ellie would go with whatever so I went with it.

There were carnival games, a bouncer (Thanks Allison!), a ticket booth, and lots of sugary treats.
The invitations and printables were done by The Tomkat Studio. I was so pleased the way everything came out.




a little round of duck, duck goose


cousins Sydney and Kennedy

The sun was so bright Ellie kept covering her eyes until she got her glasses...we all thought she was upset about something



getting right to her gifts after all the girls left 



2 comments:

Bekah said...

oh my. so adorable. nice work, jodi. will you be my party planner?

Kate said...

Darling! Wish we lived closer so we could share these days! Love you.