Sunday, March 17, 2013

Letter from her Namesake

 Lucy has the honor of sharing her middle name with Josh's maternal grandmother.  Loraine is a wonderful woman of God and we look forward to sharing with Lucy as she grows all the reasons to be proud.  Loraine shared with us a letter to Lucy as she anticipates meeting her hopefully in the coming month.
 (3 weeks old)
Dear Little Lucy Loraine,

I am so anxious to meet you face to face.  I smile everytime I look at one of the pictures of you that Mommy and Daddy put on their blog.  You are so cute and your eyes are so big and bright!  I just want to kiss and hug you!

I trust you are growing and eating Mommie's good milk and staying away from any germs that seem to be around this time of year.

I am so proud to have you carrying on my name.  My heart was blessed and thrilled beyond measure when your daddy gave me a letter telling me!

Maybe when we come to GR in April grandpa Chuck & I will be able to see you.  You will soon be one month old.  WOW!

I love you dearly and so excited to meet you face to face!  We are still praying for you daily and your parents and siblings.  You have such a wonderful family to love and care for you.

I pray you can feel our great love for you!

Hugs and kisses,
Grandma Great Loraine

No comments: