Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter and circle skirts

He is Risen!
We had a wonderful weekend celebrating with family what our savior has done and that he lives today!
By the time I thought about taking pictures it was after lunch and Max had ketchup all over his shirt. I new there was no chance of getting all four together so Josh grabbed the boys and we took a few pics really quick...and since I'm usually the photographer I forgot to jump in one myself.

I dyed matching fuschia shirts and made circle skirts for the girls. Eleanor was sooo excited about matching her little sister. She kept giggling too at the seriously small size of Lucy's skirt that would surely fit on her American Girl doll.

my red lipped beauty



1 comment:

the ferwerda family said...

The girls dresses are darling. Love your adorable family!!