Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie!

I can't believe my 4 lb. baby is already one year old! I am so thankful for God's mighty hand in Ellie's life thus far. She is a constant blessing and joy. The one thing i can say to describe Eleanor right now is that she has an opinion about everything. She is very strong willed and will let you know what she likes and dislikes. We didn't do anything special today on her actual birthday since we'll be celebrating on Wednesday night with friends and family...can't wait for the party. Here are some images of Ellie throughout our day.
I'm One!

I was cutting Ellie some cheese on the tray for lunch and accidently left a huge chunk. She picked it up and started slowly devouring the whole thing. She was in heaven!
There seems to be no need for walking when you're so efficient on your hands and knees






2 comments:

Bekah said...

Okay so I just happened to be sitting next to Drew tonight as he was looking at your blog and this was our conversation:

Bekah: "The Goads have a blog?!"
Drew: "Yeah, I told you that."
Bekah: "NO, you did NOT tell me that."
Drew: "Yes I did. Remember that email I wrote to Goad about hell freezing over because he had a blog."
Bekah: "Uh, no, I don't read your email."
Drew: "Oh, sorry."

Hooray for The Goad Life! I am so excited to be able to see photos of your kids and keep in touch with you guys. Love all the pictures and stories.

Happy Birthday Ellie!

the ferwerda family said...

Happy Birthday, Ellie! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!!!
Love,
Ben, Allison and Paige