Monday, July 28, 2008

More from Higgins...

A couple weeks ago Josh's brother Nick and his family came to the Lake with us. I can't believe it was there first time there...It only took us six years to make it happen. We had a great time on the water and playing many hours of "Ticket to Ride"(our favorite board game of late). My niece Sydney had been on a tube once before earlier in the summer and couldn't wait to do it again. I didn't even think about the possibility that Jack might be interested. I was amazed when he jumped right in the tube next to her. He is still a little small to do it by himself but he was fearless. Go Jack!




What a great smile! I love when he actually looks at the camera for me. It doesn't happen very often.





Jack and Hailey having a snack and watching the boats...








In...


and out... Jack figured out that he could actually fit inside the compartment in the boat where we keep all the life jackets. He climbed in and out for at least a half hour. What doesn't keep a 3 year old entertained?
We had a lot of fun swimming this past weekend, however Josh and I both came away with Swimmer's Itch! Thankfully somehow Jack and Hailey avoided it.

No comments: