Thursday, September 16, 2010

First day of Preschool

We hadn't decided until just a few weeks ago to put Ellie into preschool. Jack did not go when he was 3 but after having Max and realizing just how itchy Ellie was to get out, we went ahead with it. She has the same teachers Jack did last year and so he has spent the first half of the week prepping E for all she's going to do and learn not to mention all the rules.
I was a little nervous how she would since she cried twice going into church last week.
No worries. She was awesome and didn't look back.
When I picked her up and asked her to tell me about it, 
she said "can I just tell you later Mom? I'm tired." 
Within moments of leaving the parking lot she was asleep...on our way to pick up Jack.
When taking her picture E insisted on only putting her bag on one shoulder.
She is so stinkin' stubborn
...and goofy
very excited for her Cinderella folder...
What part of move the folder down don't you understand?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Aw, so sweet! She got all tuckered out. Can't believe how big all these kids are getting! P.S. More Max pictures, please!

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

Just found your blog! I love Maxwell and I can't believe Ellie is already in preschool and Jack is in kindergarten! So crazy! Our second baby is due March 1. Hopefully I'll be able to juggle as much as you do. xoxo Nin