Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Max

Per a few requests, here are a few recent pictures of Max. He is constantly changing from day to day and is not yet slowing down in size. I weighed him last Thursday when I was at the docs for Jack and he turned in at 13 pounds. I'll be careful not to blink or he might not fit in any of the 3-6 month clothes either...
Max started smiling a bit early last week. I took this picture on Saturday...his first 'captured' smile.
Last weekend Josh and I took our small group to the lake. It  was great to have so many willing arms to hold max but also just to cuddle him myself. As kiddo #3 I don't get much time to snuggle him. After feeding he's usually quickly back to a bouncy seat or swing so I can tend to other things. I know you're jealous, he's a pretty good snuggler :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah! LOVE the pictures...he looks so much like your mom's side of the family in that first picture! Love you. Hope we're able to get in touch soon!

the deKorne family said...

Jodi! What a beautiful baby...and cute little preschooler down below, too! Yes, we are so enjoying some more Ferwerdas in our life :)-hopefully we can cross paths sometime soon!