Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snow + Boarding

A couple weeks ago we finally had some snow that stuck.  Jack was having so much fun in the backyard sledding while standing and so we said...You're uncle Scot needs to teach you how to snowboard! And so, three days later My brother taught both Jack and Josh how to snowboard on a small little ski hill. The same hill that Josh learned how to ski on over 20 years ago! Scot was a great teacher and they had so much fun. I hope it's something they get to do more of. 





And then I realized we hadn't taken any snow pictures yet this year. It's harder than you think when the lens keeps fogging and the snow flakes are falling on it etc... but I think there are some cute ones. 



I love when you can see the different personality in each one of them


No comments: